Join me this Wednesday, February 27th for all all-star line-up of green building professionals hosted by the Sales and Marketing Council at the MBA King and Snohomish Counties HQ in Bellevue, WA.
This lively breakfast discussion will help you understand the green advantage – much more than just a few energy upgrades – and how to successfully use it to build your green design, building, remodeling and real estate business.
The panel – with expertise in health, valuation, energy, green building programs, real estate sales and marketing – will present a 360 degree view of the Green Advantage. They’ll help you identify and understand green buyers, know what they are willing to pay extra for and understand how to use green features in your marketing, sales and promotions.
Moderator: Brenda Nunes, Keller Williams Realtor, GREEN, LEED AP
- Aaron Adelstein, Built Green Director
- Doug Davis, President Hallmark Realty and NWMLS board member
- Fiona Douglas-Hamilton, Consultant SEEC LLC, Green valuation specialist
- Cheri Zehner, MPH Industrial Hygienist, Indoor Air Quality Specialist
- Alexandra Steele, MBA, Eco Maven, Consultant to Builders/Remodelers/Architects
Join the lively discussion. What challenges or opportunities are you finding in the green residential sector? What questions are your customers asking? What barriers do you see to expanding green building in the NW?
Register online here: http://services.masterbuildersinfo.com/PortalTools/Login.cfm or call the MBA’s Sales and Marketing Department at (425) 451-7920.